December 9, 2014
Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
GtkHash is an application that enables the calculation of file checksums or message digests. It uses various cryptographic hash functions to perform the calculations.
GtkHash is a program that is written in C language and uses the GTK+ GUI toolkit. It can run on any distribution of Linux, and it supports 64-bit and 32-bit hardware.
GtkHash is a desktop utility that enables the calculation of message digests and cryptographic hash functions. It uses various well-known hash functions such as SHA1, SHA2, and BLAKE2.
GtkHash is available as a free download from the Linux Distros repository.
GtkHash is an open-source program that was built in C language to perform checksums and message digests.
- Support for verifying checksum files from sfv, sha256sum, etc.
- Keyed hashing (HMAC)
- Parallel/threaded hash calculation
- Remote file access using GIO/GVfs
- File manager integration
- Small and fast, written in C
How to install GtkHash?
1. Download the file.
2. Open the application and click on "Install ".
3. Follow the steps that appear on the screen.